Russ & Mave Moyer and the Eagle Worldwide Traveling Team desire to partner with local churches and ministries. We are committed to relationship and networking and coming alongside to support pastors and ministries. Thank you for considering Eagle Worldwide to minister at your event.
- MINISTRY TIME: At times we do a prophetic service as led of the Lord. Most nights, at the end of service at least 30 minutes to an hour for altar ministry.
- CATCHERS: At least 2 catchers to catch as Dr. Russ or Pastor Mave minister
- TABLES: Eagle Worldwide Ministries firmly believes in equipping and resourcing the Body of Christ and would like to have the opportunity to set up a product table in a visible location.
- WORKERS: One or two experienced people to handle the product table and return sales money and left over products to the designated administrator. If Dr. Russ or Pastor Mave are traveling with a team, this will not be necessary.
- The host church is responsible for airfare for Dr. Russ and Pastor Mave.
- The host church is responsible for airport pick-ups and drop-offs and for transporting the team back and forth to the services. The team will drive to your location if it is five hours or less unless previous arrangements have been made with Eagle Worldwide Ministries. We ask that these expenses be kept separate from the honorarium.
- Travel expenses for driving to your location will be calculated at $0.54/km x round trip kilometre total.
- Mileage expense is according to Canada Revenue Agency (2009) [http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca]
- Eagle Worldwide will take care of all traveling arrangements and ensure to procure and travel by the most cost-effective means. We will furnish you with the expense invoice the week before service.
- The local church cares for accommodations and one meal for the Eagle Worldwide Ministries team, either in a hotel or in a host home. Two accommodations will be required, one for Dr. Russ and/or Pastor Mave, and when traveling with a team, host home accommodations.
- Dr. Russ & Pastor Mave and our Eagle Worldwide Team do not have any set speaking fee for them. We do ask that an offering be received in each service including multi-services on the same day.
- For accounting purposes, please make two cheques, one for expenses and one for the honorarium. Cheques should be made payable to: EAGLE WORLDWIDE MINISTRIES
- Eagle Worldwide Ministries operates weekly on these funds. We would appreciate both cheques (offering and travel reimbursement) be available by the close of the last service whenever possible.
- Russ Moyer, Pastor Mave and our Eagle Worldwide ministers reserve the right to cancel a speaking engagement, with plenty of advance notice, should they be led of the Holy Spirit. Please understand this would only be in extremely rare circumstances.
- Please complete and return one month prior to the meeting date.Forms may be faxed to Victoria Grassick at (905) 308-7798 or emailed to
- For any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at (905) 308-9991.
- To book Russ & Mave Moyer please click here .
- To book one of our Eagle Worldwide Itinerant Ministers please click here.